DR. MARTA MAZZILLI
Dr. Marta Mazzilli graduated in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Udine in 2013.
He obtained the Diploma of the Laser Specialization Course at the University of Parma, in collaboration with the Universities of Nice (F), New Castle Upon-Tyne (UK), Florence and Ferrara.
She follows the 2nd level Master in Aesthetic and Wellness Medicine.
He is interested in natural medicine, phytotherapy, homeopathy.
- Antalgic and Aesthetic Mesotherapy course held by the President of the Italian Mesotherapy Association, Dr. Stefano Marcelli, in Darfo Boario Terme (BS)
- Theoretical – Practical Course “Biotechnological synergies in the aesthetic medical treatment of facial blemishes” c/o EMMECI 4 – Parma
- Theoretical-Practical Course “Laser in Dermatology” c/o ASPEM Milan
- Theoretical-Practical Course on “Peelings” c/o the Medical New Center of dr. Alfonso Milone in Padua
- Course on “Combined Biostimulation Filler + Threads Protocols” c/o VALET Bologna
- Course on “Combined Laser + Filler Protocols” in Milan
- Workshop and International Congresses of Aesthetic Medicine of SIES in Bologna
- Theoretical-practical course of Essential Acupuncture, held by Dr. Stefano Marcelli, in Darfo Boario Terme (BS)
- Theoretical-Practical Course “Non-surgical Lifting Course with absorbable threads in polydioxanone (PDO) JBP V Lift” with Dr. Tommaso Battistella
- Workshop Seventy BG “The role of biomimetic peptides in bioregeneration: evolution and innovation” with dr. Lucio Miori at the Agorà Clinical Center in Milan
- Theoretical-practical course “Skin bio-restructuring and lifting of the lower third” with Dr. Stefania Guida c/o Merz Training Lab in Milan
- Advanced theoretical-practical course “Skin bio-restructuring and lifting of the lower third” with dr. Pier Paolo Rovatti c/o Merz Training Lab in Milan
- Educational Workshop “Botulinum Toxin in the patient’s well-being project: uses in aesthetic medicine and beyond” c/o Agorà Clinical Center in Milan
- Mesoestetic Webinar “Dermamelan and Integrated Protocols with Tranexamic Acid”
- EMMECI4 Webinar “Non-invasive Face Lifting treatment with Fotona 2D 3D”
- Seffiller® and Seffihair® Basic Course, Dr. Alessandro Gennai
- Theoretical-practical course “Rinofiller”, Dr. Luca Cravero
- Relife online refresher course “REstore and REshape: from anatomy to treatment. Anatomy of the middle and lower third and full face approach with Definisse products”
- Masterclass on Aptos® Threads